If you would like to request the use of our Masonville facility (105 Masonville Road) for your group meeting, please read the following list of regulations prior to filling out the Facilities Use Request form below.
Fire District (District) Facilities Use Regulations
- District facilities use is for community meetings only. Our facilities are not equipped for parties, weddings, or other social type gatherings.
- Mount Laurel Fire Department activities have first priority. If a conflict arises, the fire district will do its best to provide advance notice, so that alternate arrangements can be made.
- Youth groups must be sponsored by a responsible adult group. These sponsors must be present at all times during the activity.
- No food or drink is to be sold or consumed in any of our meeting rooms.
- Absolutely no smoking is permitted inside or outside fire department premises.
- All users will be responsible for cleanup and restoration. The District will provide and empty trash receptacles under normal circumstances. If no trash receptacles are available or the available receptacles are full, the user must take away their trash. Clean up and removal of debris is the sole responsibility of the group. Meeting room is to be restored to it’s original condition.
- All rules and regulations apply whether admission is charged or not. Users of the District facility bear responsibility for supervision of the public lavatories and hallway traffic as well.
- In the event that a user needs to cancel, user shall inform the District immediately.
- Users are responsible for any damage to District facilities. If facility users find a part of the premises approved for use to be damaged or defective, the user must report this condition as soon as possible, preferably before using the facility. Any group using District facilities is required to restore or pay for the restoration to original condition, at the discretion of the District. The Fire District shall be the sole judge of destruction of property or excessive wear and tear.
- The District reserves the right to close any facility for safety concerns related to construction, field renovations, or for any other reason that the District feels necessary. Facility use is automatically cancelled when the facilities are closed by authorities because of local, state, or national disaster, or emergencies (fire, flood, storms, or mechanical failure). It is the user’s responsibility to verify building availability.
- Users understand that the application is limited to the use of the designated facility. The user and anyone accessing the facility through the user group may not access other parts of the facility. The user is responsible for supervising all individuals in user group. The District reserves the right to terminate applications or refuse to issue future approvals to users who fail to abide by this provision.
- The District reserves the right to limit, restrict, or prohibit proposed facilities use when this use is not in the interest of the District or community.
- Misuse of the facilities or ignoring rules related to facilities by users may result in barring future use.
- If it is determined the District facilities reserved by a user are not being (actively) used by the user, the District may deny future use.
- The use of alcohol, drugs and/or tobacco products is prohibited by law on all District properties.
- All illegal activities are prohibited on District property and users that permit illegal activities will be banned from future use of District facilities.
- No dogs/pets are allowed on District property at any time, with the exception of guide or service dogs.
- Night and weekend temperature setbacks will not be changed during the user’s use period.
- Users are not permitted to use District equipment.
- No facility, field or parking lot, shall be subjected to overcrowding or use by users in excess of permitted capacity.
- All decorations and any temporary materials used must be fireproof and must be approved by District officials. Open flame decorations will not be used anywhere in the buildings. No object in auditoriums and foyers may be permanently fastened to walls, ceilings, and/or floors. No object may be fastened to the floors in any manner that will damage floor finish. All objects, furnishings, and equipment must be installed and removed by the user (along with debris) and will be completed immediately when the activity ends.
- Users will not block any exits from District facilities.
- The District will not supply storage of supplies for the user.
- District owned equipment must not be taken from the premises.
- District equipment may not be used unless specifically requested and approved.
- Chairs and/or other obstructions will not be placed in aisles, entrances, or exit areas.
- Vehicles must be parked in designated areas only. Others will be towed.